Newly discovered Zebrasoma.

Jan

url2-520x348.jpeg

The newly discovered Elephant Tang, or Zebrasoma flavescens elephantiasis, uses his long, proboscis-like snout to borrow deep into the reef in search of small crustaceans and other sustenance.

Somewhere out there is a noob looking all over the internet to find one for their 20 gallon reef. Now is this species the African or Indian? :tongue:

What? What do you mean? I just sent some guy on craigslist $250.00 for this fish via paypal!!!! He wanted to sell me a bridge, but I'm not interested in Bridges. Maintenence must be a fortune for bridges. Besides it was about 250 miles away. I'd never see it.

Really you can't find this fish? The seagrass in the picture tells me in may be from Florida? What a rare and wonderful find!!! I'll let you know when It arrives. The guy sounded really nice. I even heard the fish spitting in the background. :fish: .

What? What do you mean? I just sent some guy on craigslist $250.00 for this fish via paypal!!!! He wanted to sell me a bridge, but I'm not interested in Bridges. Maintenence must be a fortune for bridges. Besides it was about 250 miles away. I'd never see it.

Really you can't find this fish? The seagrass in the picture tells me in may be from Florida? What a rare and wonderful find!!! I'll let you know when It arrives. The guy sounded really nice. I even heard the fish spitting in the background. :fish: .

Jokes on you, saw the same post and he sold me two for $450. I'm going to breed them in a 5 gallon nano, when they get here that is!

Jokes on you, saw the same post and he sold me two for $450. I'm going to breed them in a 5 gallon nano, when they get here that is!

:ohmy: and I negotiated down from $350.00. That two faced rat!!!

Hey, if you could get them to spawn you'll be rich!

Maybe...but how much of Jan's herbivore blend do you think those would be eating when they were full grown? :tongue:

Maybe...but how much of Jan's herbivore blend do you think those would be eating when they were full grown? :tongue:

I wouldn't worry about the cost of food. It's probably just peanuts compared to the cost of the fish.

I'm very visual, but I can't visualize this. There has to be another way...

Man, I feel for the yellow tang that the elephant got it's hands on......... :unsure:

LOL!!

I wouldn't worry about the cost of food. It's probably just peanuts compared to the cost of the fish.