Dr Mac Pacific East

Huly

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

It was worth the 3 hour drive! I can not believe how beautiful this place is and a learning expierance!

1_zps2894e7e6.jpg

2_zps85b70d62.jpg

3_zps65768aec.jpg

4_zps27e87707.jpg

5_zpsdc6b75c7.jpg

6_zps97531261.jpg

7_zps9bb8d777.jpg

8_zps623b3680.jpg

9_zps53a2817c.jpg

10_zps7cdd401a.jpg

11_zpsa52eb11d.jpg

A few new additions for us: (they are not 100% happy as this was after long trip home, water change etc)

1A_zpsb7e241c7.jpg

2A_zpsaae57eb9.jpg

3A_zps4ed3c5a5.jpg

4A_zps31cee8e9.jpg

And Random shot of Sun Coral, Aussie and Monti we have

R1_zps110cccb8.jpg

R2_zps1d2c7a82.jpg

Once everything settles and we get them placed I will post a few update photos but if you have not taken the drive I highly reccomend it! Now for dinner they told us to try this place 10 miles away in DE. We wanted seafood being on the shore. I know kind of weird buying live stock then going to eat it! There was a line 45 minutes before doors opened to get in and the food was AWESOME!

http://www.oldmillcrabhouse.com/

Nice additions. I want to make the trip this summer.

I've got the busses from my daycare. We should make a trip down there one weekend as a group

Definitely would be down!

I would be up to go again! WOW! It was cool and great prices! We decided to go before the summer Ocean City rush since you have to cross the Bay Bridge etc.

Booze Bus!!

darn skippy, throw a keg in the back and dont tell my brother that we took the bus. We all throw a few bucks in for gas and we are good to go.

Now just a note, this is a kids bus, so there is not all that much room between the seats, so your keeps might be a bit cramped.

darn skippy, throw a keg in the back and dont tell my brother that we took the bus. We all throw a few bucks in for gas and we are good to go.

Now just a note, this is a kids bus, so there is not all that much room between the seats, so your keeps might be a bit cramped.

This gets better and better.

I've got the busses from my daycare. We should make a trip down there one weekend as a group

I am in!! Do we get to sing over and over.....The Wheels on the Bus go round and round...round and round...round and round?

(you are all singing that in your head right now aren't you heh heh)

I am in!! Do we get to sing over and over.....The Wheels on the Bus go round and round...round and round...round and round?

(you are all singing that in your head right now aren't you heh heh)

"100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer..."

Heading out next month (4/13), if anyone wants to meet out there before the Sunday meeting :)

WOW is right! That place is amazing! I believe you were the couple we met there on Saturday. We drove from Leesburg as well. Thank you for turning us on to WAMAS. We are looking forward to meeting fellow reef enthusiasts and participating in the information exchange. Good luck with your new additions! - Mark

WOW is right! That place is amazing! I believe you were the couple we met there on Saturday. We drove from Leesburg as well. Thank you for turning us on to WAMAS. We are looking forward to meeting fellow reef enthusiasts and participating in the information exchange. Good luck with your new additions! - Mark

That was us :) Funny two people meet in Eastren shore both drove from Leesburg VA :) You will enjoy the forum, the meetings, and vendors here :)

Oh great....a DAYCARE bus and a bunch of adults on board drinking and singing 100 bottles of beer on the wall....wow what a sight that will be. ROFLMAO!!

Makes me curious to possibly join in the spectacle myself LOL!!!

Are we calling it a Day Care bus or a short bus with all of us on it? :)

LOL....definitely a short bus. Oh and maybe if we go early enough you and Pez could bring your stuff and throw a tailgate party outside before they open...that would be hilarious!

LOL LOL LOL You still have not found pez in the photo I posted arcade thread I think you are scared

Maybe we should all wear helmets? That way when we get off the daycare bus it will be quite a sight to see

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LOL...and we can concentrate some strawberry syrup and other fruits as well, dilute with water, and spray on the windows so they actually have a nice flavor to them ;) and then we will have all the bases covered ROFL.
baaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa such the visual

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LOL I know right...

At my gov job it was once reported to me that one of the department managers referred to my team as "window lickers". Instead of taking serious insult to it and taking it up the ladder with a formal complaint I went and got small panes of glass at the store (HD) and filed my team down to the **cough** nice witches office and we all filed through her office licking the window panes and right back out the door without saying anything aside from the periodic giggle/chuckle from us all that we couldn't hold back from the display.

Even to this day, anytime she wants to get smarmy with me and storms into my office I just pick up my pane of glass and say "Did you expect any different from a team of window lickers?". It's great cause she will never take it further up the chain either as it would come down pretty bad on her anyway for the negative connotations in general. ROFL!

• 2 weeks later...

I made my first pilgrimage there this weekend. What a place. Nice, not pushy staff. Very clean. So many frags my head spun. And there are some great gems there, and most of their prices are very, very reasonable.

I wish I had learned of this place earlier. With 15 dollar shipping, I'll be buying from them again. Compared to the money I've dropped in my local store this place would have saved my thousands over the years... Time for a bigger tank ;)

(edited)

I made my first pilgrimage there this weekend. What a place. Nice, not pushy staff. Very clean. So many frags my head spun. And there are some great gems there, and most of their prices are very, very reasonable.

I wish I had learned of this place earlier. With 15 dollar shipping, I'll be buying from them again. Compared to the money I've dropped in my local store this place would have saved my thousands over the years... Time for a bigger tank ;)

and will be at the 4/14 meeting

Edited by Huly

LOL....definitely a short bus. Oh and maybe if we go early enough you and Pez could bring your stuff and throw a tailgate party outside before they open...that would be hilarious!

It could be very dangerous to tailgate before walking into such a place with a credit card...... :laugh: We had a great social there a couple of years ago and I think they had to ring me up about 3 different times - and that was sober!

Huly, are those the seafoam palys? I've been eyeing those!