Instant Ocean 200 Gallon Box Group Buy $30

Believe I replied to everyone, we are close to 3 pallets which is AMAZING!

The cut off is tonight, I have sent a message to the few who havn't sent payment yet, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

Looks like the Pick up dates are going to be Thursday Evening/Night then Saturday/Sunday afternoon for Tysons and then Before or after those times I will stop in Rockville. If none of these times works for any please message us and we can work something out with you!

We are going to do a major sale this coming weekend, buy 2 get 1 free on all frags, and 25 % off all colonies if you wish to pick up that is always fine as well!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for going in on this group buy, the response was much larger than expected! Ended up filling over 3 pallets, getting 127 boxes of salt!

Tomorrow night I plan to be at the petco in Tysons for pickup from 7:30pm-9:30 or so.

The second will be sometime on Saturday and also Rockville will be on Saturday too.

If you did order salt and want to pick up at our place, we are offering 25% off any corals purchased!

To get an idea, please post here if you are planning to pick up the salt tomorrow night so I can get an idea of how many people will be coming!

I will also head over to petco to pickup my 2 boxes of IO tomorrow night

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Petco in Tysons right off the 495 its off route 7 I think Old Gallows Rd is the crossroad there

Ill pick mine up tomorrow in tysons

Edited by Dholmblad

Richard, why don't you just look up the address and post it. Would save a lot of questions and guessing by people that don't know the area.

For the Tyson's pickup tonight, how will we know where to find you? It might be obvious as the guy in the truck handing out pallets of salt, but just in case, can you give us a phone number or a description of your vehicle or what you look like / will be wearing? Thanks.

Just confirming who is picking up tonight

DaveS

Sportzfish

Ron

Captainron

Nbgen12

Pk3

Dholmbald

those who ordered salt, please let me know if you would like to pick up in tysons saturday around noon, rockville around 130

Or if you wish to pick up at our place

If you are unable do saturday please pm s and we can make other arrangements