Aquatic Obsessions

howaboutme

Just a quick note about them. I went in this afternoon to get some LR to seed my cycle and they were packed! Not sure if it was a fluke but it's definitely a good sign that our LFS is packed at any point. Also, I overheard one of the employees tell another customer, who was getting everything for a FW setup for their kid, and probably knew nothing about this hobby, that they needed to cycle their tank first. They were ready to buy fish, like a lot of people, but was warned against it. I know we hear a lot about employees at other pet stores not warm customers about this so it's nice to know that you can trust your LFS (at least this one) and know that they are here for good information, nice service and maybe some fish. Good experiences deserve to be told as well.

Just a quick note about them. I went in this afternoon to get some LR to seed my cycle and they were packed! Not sure if it was a fluke but it's definitely a good sign that our LFS is packed at any point. Also, I overheard one of the employees tell another customer, who was getting everything for a FW setup for their kid, and probably knew nothing about this hobby, that they needed to cycle their tank first. They were ready to buy fish, like a lot of people, but was warned against it. I know we hear a lot about employees at other pet stores not warm customers about this so it's nice to know that you can trust your LFS (at least this one) and know that they are here for good information, nice service and maybe some fish. Good experiences deserve to be told as well.

Absolutely. And, thank you.

I've been in the store several times and they often have several other customers in the shop. Nice place.

I agree, good customer service and prices. Always very helpful and their livestock is healthy. Store and tanks are always clean and to me thats important.