where to find aq safe silicone

Der ABT

Heading home from the hospital today and hope to get some stuff done on the tank over the weekend do any of the local stores sell tubes of it. Kalk gun tubes. Gotta do my external overflow and a sump and possibly another sump

Thanks ahead of time

Or does anyone somewhat near fallschurch have any they dont need

Edited by Der ABT

Target sells the weld on silicone that says aquarium safe right on it. It is the small squeeze tubes though.
sorry the brand is locktight. It says aquarium safe on the box. Was pretty cheap as well

why not just use the caulking gun tubes of GE I? i've been using those for the past five years on myriad of tanks and thought that was common practice to avoid the $texas of the other stuff. if you order ahead, you can get it in black, too at local ACE or big box shops. definitely stay away from GE II or anything with mildew/mold preventives.

Edited by monkiboy

Sounds like you might try BRK first, but if they don't have it McMaster-Carr carries the stuff that the DIY aquarium folks at Reef Central like. RTV108 is the product.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#7545A472

should get you there for a 10 oz cartridge of the translucent stuff.

RTV103 is the black stuff if you want that.

McMaster ships overnight by default. I often order in the afternoon and it shows up the next day.