live stock-

1 ocellaris clown- 5 years old

1 halloween crab

1 emerald crab

1 serpent star

7 hermits

7 snails

1 yellow rose goby

1 candy pistol shrimp - have not seen since aquascaped the other DAY!

one poly- came with the rock

one other polyp not sure

IMG_0486_zpse534dce7.jpgIMG_0494_zps73bac02a.jpgIMG_0518_zpsc410b551.jpgIMG_0520_zps3ec6c471.jpg[url=IMG_0530_zpsbbbc1eb5.jpg

IMG_0532_zps25ce90a6.jpg

IMG_0524_zpse7a58d03.jpg

Edited by fscbishop

Very nice. I really like the aquascape. Very cool crab. How's that little goby doing? It looks like it has spots on it. Is it eating well?

Yeah they were paired up until I moved my rocks haven't seen him in a week, I hope I didn't kill him. Tekken are you Vince? I bout him from quantum reefs

nop

Yeah they were paired up until I moved my rocks haven't seen him in a week, I hope I didn't kill him. Tekken are you Vince? I bout him from quantum reefs

Nope... this is Steve... the other one that you spoke to while you were here. Glad to see the great progress of the tank.

i want to, but scared because this one is is like 3 inches, any suggestions? i want a black oc is that not gonna work? i am happy as H-E-double hockey sticks Quantum reefs hooked it up once again! i got a fire fish and conch, and he gave me a SPS pink montiporo to start me off!

nop

Nope... this is Steve... the other one that you spoke to while you were here. Glad to see the great progress of the tank.

oh thanks steve looking forward to the new store, you guys hook it up man!

A kessil would cover that and be more than enough should you decide to upgrade in the future.

Check out Quantum Reef - they have a bunch of them up over their tank so you can see what they look like.

went with a Kessil A350w from quantumreefs, added torch and some zoas, traded my clown for a pair of blacks. next week may be some candycanes.

Edited by fscbishop

• 3 weeks later...

I tried too but its said i cant start threads. I didnt upgrade to 360, i have 2 a350ws, return pump is a waveline 3000. lost a few livestock in the mix. always discouraging but i have way too much invested now.