awesome selection, prices, and owner!

monkiboy

stopped by richard's shop today for the first time and was shocked to find as much selection in corals as there was. while still a small outfit that is growing and expanding, there is a lot already there available. richard was awesome to talk to while i made my visit. i learned a bit about everything, met some cool reefers in the process, and walked away confident of my return when my 210 build is complete.

thanks for doing what you're doing so honestly, fairly, and with an awesome helpful attitude!

+1 really nice guy and great stock.

stopped by richard's shop today for the first time and was shocked to find as much selection in corals as there was. while still a small outfit that is growing and expanding, there is a lot already there available. richard was awesome to talk to while i made my visit. i learned a bit about everything, met some cool reefers in the process, and walked away confident of my return when my 210 build is complete.

thanks for doing what you're doing so honestly, fairly, and with an awesome helpful attitude!

I am going to tag along and add my approval. I had to pack a lunch and stop for gas on my way to his house, but it was worth the effort. Richard has good stuff, great prices, good customer service and is a nice guy to boot! What else could you want?