Hanging up the cleets

Guest snapper

Guest snapper

Taking down my 110, sps-er.  My large SPS colonies are spoken for, but as this behemouth comes down there's bound to be goodies galore.  This is a great opportunity for someone setting up a refugium, or seeding a new tank, or boosting an existing tank.

For Free:  

1.  2 foot long spotted reef moray, FREE to whoever has the balls to try and catch him.

2.  All the live sand you can carry.

3.  A $hitload of caulerpa, 5 varieties

Not free:

1.  Infinite quantities of red, green and purple montipora digitata frags, $5 each (non-mounted)  But I have a butt-load of old live rock rubble to use as mounts.

I'm waiting for another tank to bet up and running before I tear down, so make reservations on what you want, and I'll hold it.  I'll PM when I set a date.

Snapper, killer of the Taliban

Hi,

I would like to have some caulerpa.

Would like my dibs on a frag each of the Red/Green/purple

monti.

Do you have tenative dates?

I am sure some folks will be away for the holidays.

-krish

Guest reeffoto
I'd like one each of the frags and some calerpa and sand.  Let me know when your ready and if you need any help.

I'll take some of the red and purple monti's.  Some caulerpa would be nice too.  Also if you need any help, I'd be willing to chip in on that too.  I have a truck if you need any light hauling done.  

BB

Snapper,

I am actually in need of some sand to seed a new fuge that is fairly new.  So some caulerpa's and sand would be great not to mention some frags if you have any left.  My only question would be what area are you in?  I seem to be the most "unlocal" reefer of all the reefers I've met to date.

Guest snapper

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the offers.  I'll be taking everything down after the holiday blitz.

I think to make it fair, everyone who has asked for something will have it on reserve.

The eel's yours Armson!!!!!  We'll have to figure out a time to catch him.

I'll put up a post after new years and set the date/time/location.

I'd like to do this as an open auction with everything, except the rock going on the chopping block.

I have about 5-6 show colonies of Capricornis, and Acros.  I also havesome rare brains, and ricordia.  This will be a cash deal.

Please keep yours eyes peeled for my post in early Jan.

Thanks,

Snapper

I will take some Brains and Ricordia. But I am really going to need the brains for the taking the eel. cuz I obviously don't have any brains.

What are you feeding the eel? Besides my finders when I try and catch it.

B

Guest reeffoto
I'll take some a brain , richordia and maybe an acro colony.  Are you selling the rock as well.  If you are I would be interested in that also.  Can you email me a price on the stuff you are selling?

• 2 weeks later...

hey snapper i would be interested in the red, green, and purple monties.  

Hey zeon,  i work in culpeper so if you need anything i could shuttle the stuff for you.  Maybe get it at the meeting and bring it to you in culpeper.

James,

That sounds excellent, I am planning on going to the Vienna meeting though.  However is something happens sooner.... before the 17th, I'm PM'ing you my number.  

Must be a nice commute going the other way to the metropolis of Culpeper.  LOL