CTE Aquatics - Timonium, MD

Orion

The CMAS members who have went there have given it very good reviews. They just aren't stocked up yet with alot of drygoods, haven't had a whole lot of corals and are now getting rid of their freshwater to go strictly saltwater.

Was by on Saturday. Fresh is totally gone. Do have some nice corals, some nice rock anems and quite a bit of healthy fish. About to at least double their tank space for salt.

I've been there a few times. Same place as the old Exotic Aquatics (mostly) that was in Parkville/Towson just WAAAAY smaller it seems. If you go, they're tucked behind some other buildings, not the easiest to find at all. I have not been there since they changed to all salt, but there was mostly basic stuff there. Corals were VERY limited. A couple of "discount" fish like a Yellow tang that had a "bad" eye. :( I'm sure they will get the place together and get some good stuff in the shop. Exotic always had decent stuff. If you're making the trip up, I'd give it a little time unless things have changed dramatically in the past 3 weeks.

This is NOT a negative review just honest. ALL tanks were clean and 99% of the fish looked great. We did buy a wrasse and he/she is doing great and very healthy. I will go back and I will buy from them again.

Went there this afternoon. Ended up buying a small orange ric, and some supplies from them. Prices seem reasonable. They are still in the process of getting all the tanks filled that had freshwater fish in them with saltwater fish. Staff seems friendly, and busy getting the tanks changed over.