Some incredible corals this week !!!

johnnybv

Check out some of the corals in the store right now, some incredible stuff including corals from Austrailia and the long sought after BLUE Squamossa!!! Do some searches on it to see how rare it really is! With all these pictures there may be a few duplicates, sorry in advance!!

79780284.jpg

6cee661a.jpg

3de7c8da.jpg

7e5f7fbf.jpg

91d11d46.jpg

64cc8288.jpg

591b41eb.jpg

e37f1194.jpg

3f37683c.jpg

0d217f95.jpg

aa540bd0.jpg

9f5abcf5.jpg

ad5d61a9.jpg

0aa612b7.jpg

848113a9.jpg

5706ed11.jpg

df410785.jpg

60342769.jpg

63f76d32.jpg

2c79f1e1.jpg

babab89e.jpg

cca559b5.jpg

58ff480c.jpg

d321a53c.jpg

4d15bed9.jpg

56e1c4d7.jpg

c5df2929.jpg

3e8a6241.jpg

(edited)

Some gorgeous corals and clams! blue squamosa in the 4th pic? how big is it and how much?

3-4" and if you have to ask how much you dont want to know....... there are only a few that hit the US market.

PM sent.

john

Edited by johnnybv

Yes it is a shortcake and I bought it Saturday. Got it at the bottom of my tank letting it get acclimated to my SOLs as we speak

Very nice!!

Yes it is a shortcake and I bought it Saturday. Got it at the bottom of my tank letting it get acclimated to my SOLs as we speak

Lucky son of a gun! angry.gifbiggrin.gif I guess I was too slow on that one. Great buy! I hope they get more.

(edited)

Very nice!!

more crazy corals came in this week, a chalice tha will kncok your socks off, its going to have to go by eye cause it was $$$

some crazy favias that I have never seen

and lots more, pictures to come! The game has chaged and things are going fast so dont hesitate if you like something!

There are no local stores that have any of this quality, and not hacked up!!

john

Edited by johnnybv

Well, this is definatly a scenarios were locals have an advanage!!! we are trying to get our shipments on wednesdays now, and they past few weeks many locals have been swooping up some crazy corals before they even hit our sales tanks!! This may be something we start advertising, letting you guys know when shipments are coming in, and giving you an chance to scoop things up first. we have a chalice that we will post some pictures of that will blow you away. BRK has stepped up our coral game big time, so just add that to our rare fish and our great prices and we will quickly become your favorite LFS. Keep your eyes peeled!!

john