WAMAS MEMBER IN NEED!!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!

Gadgets

I have an Icecap 660 ballasts and it is not working because some of the wires came out of the harness. I need someone who has the tools to reconnect the wires and harness back together. I dont have a car so i could take the metro to where ever u need me too. Please help. I don't want to loose my livestock.

Chris

I'm assuming you mean some of the harness wires came out of the plastic connector, separating from the silver metal terminal the wires are crimped onto. If that's the case, you'd probably be better off overnighting the harness to IceCap and having them do the repair. You might be able to get it back Wednesday if you ship it tomorrow.

Good luck,

Jon

I have an Icecap 660 ballasts and it is not working because some of the wires came out of the harness. I need someone who has the tools to reconnect the wires and harness back together. I dont have a car so i could take the metro to where ever u need me too. Please help. I don't want to loose my livestock.

Chris

36221[/snapback]

Why not just connect the wires up together and wire nut it. Match color to color.

Your going to need to cut and splice anyway with a new connector so you got nothing to loose and lots to gain. Electical tape works too. It's a cakewalk.

If not, call me after 9:00 on my cell and I'll talk to you about it.

I'll be out until then with family and not answering phone.

Sorry I missed your call but dinner was excellent.

Your discription is not making sense so if you can snap a picture with a digital camera or even your cell phone and email it to me at:

shop@703flowers.com

Call me to let me know it's there and I'll call you back and we can discuss the image.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their help. Thanks Chip for helping me resolve the problem I should be back up and running by tomorrow. You guys are AWESOME!

Chirs