Mr.Coral retail

ToddR

Went to Mr.Coral retail to meet the new owner and check out the store. Adam is a great guy and avid hobbyist with great plans for the store. I picked up a bunch of really nice zoas and palys. I'll post pics once I get a chance. Good luck Adam!!!! I can't wait to see the store when you are done.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Adam,

Where is your retail location?

Thanks,

Manny

1509 W Patrick St # D Frederick, MD 21702

• 3 months later...

We drove out there this past Saturday and he has some amazing coral in stock. We wanted everything LOL. Great guy, gave us advice and we picked up an awesome Aussie Elegance, Sun Coral etc.

• 2 months later...

I have picked up a couple fish from Mr. Coral and they are always healthy. Adam is a great help with a ton of knowledge. He won't lead you the wrong way like some stores I have been to. Plus he QTs all his fish! Keep up the great work and the store is looking great!

Scott

I have picked up a couple fish from Mr. Coral and they are always healthy. Adam is a great help with a ton of knowledge. He won't lead you the wrong way like some stores I have been to. Plus he QTs all his fish! Keep up the great work and the store is looking great!

Scott

Tell me more about their QT process.

• 2 weeks later...