Good news and upsetting news and then good news

Novi

First the Good News. I've been pre approved for a really good figure for a House Loan because we found out over this past weekend my wifes family is going to be selling the home we have been renting from them in because there retiring and moving down south....

But take a wild guess what else that means..... yep my new 200G DD Tank will need to go bye-bye. I've had this up for 3 months now and I already have to take it down.

Next question..... YES I will be parting everything out. I also found out I can go as big as I'd like for a Tank as well as have my very own Sump and plumbing room in the next house. So no more stuffing everything under the stand which is what I always wanted. Sucks I know but you all know me and know I will be right back bigger and better.

So look for an ENTIRE SETUP FOR SALE thread by this weekend.

I could but I'm not. It's a great tank but if it has to come down I want to just upgrade to bigger.

Now the big question, how much bigger?

Sad to hear about your current tank but congrats on the approval and future upgrade! Happy house hunting!

*thinking to self... should I switch from the 150g DD to the 200g DD... 4' instead of 3' would be pretty sweet...* :)

Well once we have the place picked out I will start drawing up what works and how big I can go with awsome architecture and what not.

Been getting quite a few of PM's already. I promise I am going to make a For Sale thread of everything by Sunday Night with pics of everything and very good pricing on equipment, etc... Stay tuned.

*thinking to self... should I switch from the 150g DD to the 200g DD... 4' instead of 3' would be pretty sweet...* :)

Do it.

All of it goes including the rockscape :) Thank you though.... I had fun designing and making it.

Tank Dims: 48"L x 36"W x 27"D

This is on hold for right now till I find out more info on whats going on. I love this setup and if theres a chance I dont have to sell it I dont want to but I'm not sure so like I said for right now this is on hold.

Keep it and get another bigger one!