DD clam again

Der ABT

man been looking for some nice clams to add for some reason had a clam addiction hitting me lately (actually think i found a nice maxima to add locally thanks to aquatic obsessions)

been trying to find a blue squammy for a while...DiverDen has two or three with potential and thought i would share...if anyone is doing a group buy or wants to do one (while i hate ordering online vs our local venders)i can probably set one up in VA.

033012-440a.jpg

040312-532a.jpg

i hate the interwebs

Rocko would kill me if I grabbed a clam right now :biggrin: , and I don't know the first thing about clams anyway, but I like these 2 the most:

040312-514a.jpg

p-80597-ultra-turq.jpg

Gigas is no longer sold in the us as far as I've been able to tell. Always had a gigas in my tank in the past but haven't seen one available in 2 years.

son of a who bought my squammy.....that was gonna be an order tonight...just doh'

LOL! So you posted pictures of nice looking clams to a REEF club and wonder how you got sniped. To a REEF club! May I suggest the next time you see something nice on DD, you post it to a biker's club. They don't care nearly as much and you probably won't get sniped next time.

:) lol!!

LOL! So you posted pictures of nice looking clams to a REEF club and wonder how you got sniped. To a REEF club! May I suggest the next time you see something nice on DD, you post it to a biker's club. They don't care nearly as much and you probably won't get sniped next time.

:ph34r: :excl: :clap:

hahah...i know i know...guess i would rather see it local so i can go oooo and ahhhh once it arrives...and then if they ever break down ask for first right of refusal.....hopes and dreams taken away by others...again... :biggrin: