Wiley's Reef

russell_wiley

Well, I pulled the trigger today(in a BIG way) on a new tank! I ordered a Manta Ray 18 with high clarity glass & black seams from Chris over at picoaquariums.com. To add to the bill, I ordered one of his fuge lights, an AI nano w/ controller, a 32mm skimmer from Gnome Glass, and some 2 part CA/Alk for dosing'. I added a few things that I already owned as well...A Spectrapure LMIII + extra pump,TLF KW Reactor 300, Tunze ATO & BRS dual reactor. Everything should be here in a few weeks & I'll get started. I am stoked about this build! It should turn out to be one pimped out nano! Pics coming soon!!!

Thanks,

Russ

Well, I pulled the trigger today(in a BIG way) on a new tank! I ordered a Manta Ray 18 with high clarity glass & black seams from Chris over at picoaquariums.com. To add to the bill, I ordered one of his fuge lights, an AI nano w/ controller, a 32mm skimmer from Gnome Glass, and some 2 part CA/Alk for dosing'. I added a few things that I already owned as well...A Spectrapure LMIII + extra pump,TLF KW Reactor 300, Tunze ATO & BRS dual reactor. Everything should be here in a few weeks & I'll get started. I am stoked about this build! It should turn out to be one pimped out nano! Pics coming soon!!!

Thanks,

Russ

Very cool! Those look like great aquariums. Sounds like you should have that tank on autopilot. What sorts of corals are you putting in it?

• 4 weeks later...

thats a nice little tank, you should get a 20-30 gal sump so that water parameters are more stable if you intent to keep sps

...... a 32mm skimmer from Gnome Glass.....

Saw these on reef builders the other day. Followed the link to their site, but didn't order because the air stone wasn't available yet, where did you purchase yours? Tagging a long, this is going to be a really nice set up :clap: