what is this???

tightline

ok i did a complete rock re arange and remover about 4 weeks ago thouget i had a algy bloom from the rock being exposed to new light and i have some good flow that puts ALOT of air in my sump thought is was this extra air getting into the algy but now it looks like the algy is producing it is it oxg or some kinda gass??? will ad pic

syphon it off next water change...add some more flow to the area

how old are you bulbs? sometimes bulbs cause it, overfeeding etc etc...

i often get it when my RODI resin needs changing too.

When you moved the rocks you probably stirred up detritus and trapped organics which are fueling the cyano. I would skim a little wetter, siphon what you can during a water change, don't over feed, and add a phosphate remover. The biggest thing is not to get upset about it. It happens and it will go.

You can do the above, but it sounds like your problem is only from moving the rock and not actually a problem that will be recurring. I suggest just using red slime remover and it should solve the problem.

Sure red slime remover will kill it but you will still need to do the things above to remove what is left behind from the dying algae. If not you will have high phosphates which could lead to other algaes taking off.