Some new macro shots

tomtom2245

I recently purchased a new 100mm dedicated macro lens for my DSLR and just had to try it out. Let me know what you guys think.

This little bugger is a pain to get him to sit still long enough for a good shot:

DSC04944.jpg

DSC04930.jpg

DSC04782-1.jpg

DSC04864.jpg

DSC04909.jpg

DSC04910.jpg

DSC04919.jpg

DSC04921.jpg

DSC04924.jpg

Great shots. I've been thinking about a macro lens for about 20 years now. Maybe it's getting time to pull the trigger :)

<br />May I ask what camera and lens you are using?<br />

<br />

Thanks,<br />

<br /><br /><br />

I'm using a Sony A-350 DSLR with a 100mm macro lens. There were no adjustments made afterward either. All photos are as shot.

(edited)

Great photos! I love macro shots! Can't wait to get a nice camera like that some day.

Did you take them through the side of the tank or with a look down box like this?

Edited by Ryan S

Thx

<br /><br /><br />

I'm using a Sony A-350 DSLR with a 100mm macro lens. There were no adjustments made afterward either. All photos are as shot.

<br />Great photos! I love macro shots! Can't wait to get a nice camera like that some day.<br />

<br />

Did you take them through the side of the tank or with a look down box <a href='http://www.avastmarine.com/ssc/do/product/rigging/Top-Down-Porthole-XL' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>like this</a>?<br />

<br /><br /><br />

I turn off all pumps, put my camera on a tripod, and take the shots through the side. I also open the aperture up to around f/11, for those camera guys out there.