Anyone know where you can get a copy of the book "Clownfishes"

MBVette

I have been looking around recently for the book "Clownfishes: A Guide to Their Captive Care, Breeding & Natural History" but they are all used for no less than about 60 bucks. There has to be a place to get this book for a better price or at least new for that amount.

Do you guys know of any?

Thanks

Thats a pretty good price used since New its like $120.. the only other way you may get LUCKY is go to some used bookstores around the area, or wait till the libraries sell off books, lol

Try Dirk Griffin of the Real Reefers Store. He tours trade shows and always has a pile of books.

651-388-7319

If an insurance agency answers the phone, you don't have the wrong number, that's him.

Edited by hypertech

Dr. Tims was selling them a while back for their original $40 cover price. We had a thread about it some months ago. They seem to be out of it now. I guess that the price was too good. I actually picked up a copy back then.

Good luck in your search.

Dr. Tims was selling them a while back for their original $40 cover price. We had a thread about it some months ago. They seem to be out of it now. I guess that the price was too good. I actually picked up a copy back then.

Good luck in your search.

Yep, I got my book from Dr Tims back then, thats the first place I looked last night when I saw this thread. Crazy prices on amazon, but they are available, good luck.

I just emailed the publisher to see if they plan on reprinting the book. If people are selling new ones for over a hundred bucks, they would be stupid not to print more of them.

When I was at Dr. Macs for the social a couple months ago I recall seeing a new copy on the shelves there. Give them a shout.

Yeah saw that one, I guess Barnes & Noble uses half.com for their used books. It has been there for a few days, Im going to see if I can find a new one for a decent price this week and if not Im going to jump on that.

I am considering breeding the snowflake clowns I just got the other day. Granted they are still quite small and probably a long way off from breeding (dont even think they have sexed yet) But they are in my BC14 so if they do lay eggs in there I should be able to get them out pretty easily into another tank; plus there wont really be other fish to steal the eggs before I can get them.

So I am just looking to read up and learn what needs to be done.

Dr Mac had one left and they are going to sell it for a very reasonable price. I may be getting the last new one from a store in the country. Crazy stuff