Something to do before next meeting....

Guest Siders

I think putting a date on it will help people know if they can make it or not...

Pandora.... How hard do you think I have to pull them just to get them up to Rockville? :)

Dave

Guest Pandora
(edited)
I think putting
Edited by Pandora

Dave, hey, I figure you might have some extra sway, compared to say, a newbie who's never gone to a meeting yet :)  How cool would Rockville be?  A lot of VA members tho...

BTW, I'll drop you a PM later... think I have RBTA envy now... and re: if you will frag hammer/frogspawn by next meeting...

33796[/snapback]

Depending on when, I might be able to get the family and come along. We'd be coming from Kensington (close enough to Rockville).

Larry M.

Guest Siders

Alright well I got back a little later than I expected but I will be calling Burke lake Park tomorrow as they are most likely closed today. Dates I will be free first weekend in August as well as this upcoming weekend (too soon I believe). Alright let me know your schedules through PM. If you don't respond and are in this thread I will PM you. Stay classy guys. Siders

Oops I just saw the Rockville thing well If you can find a place for free/really cheap I would be most happy to hear your ideas. Lets get working people.

Oh and I'll split the threads once a date is determined. Remember to PM me with your schedule.

Guest Larry-T

I also vote for Rockville. For people coming from VA we could arrange pick-up/drop-off at the Rockville Metro as well.

We're basically looking for a place to gather bar-b-q correct?

I'll see what I can do in the rockville area.

Dave

I'm working with sph2sail. Should have details by cob Saturday

Pool party at his house + Fish food making

tentative date would be

Saturday July 30 - will post more after we have officer meeting this Saturday

I know that Craigs post took a lot of wind out of the sails of you Marylanders, but if they do it at Steve's, you get the pool and AIR CONDITIONING for all those frags that are going to exchange hands!

- and I am from BFE and it is closer.....

I'll donate a blender as well. The 1960's model will stand up to the blenders of today, as the last food party showed. (Remember the baby jet cartoon)

Guest Siders

okay well that works out quite well, i look forward to this weekend then. I will be taking PADI cert. this weekend so I'll be quite busy but Craig, do you want to split the thread into frag swapping and stuff this weekend? thanks for talking with Steve.

Siders

Guest reverai

Oh, rockville is a tad to far away for someone who lives in Alexandria. It's a long drive though traffic. Oh well next time. I dod understand as it's abut time something this happens near those who live in MA..:-) Enjoy!

Steve

Guest mightymouse

well if anything changes and this is in va i will def try and make it and i could bring hamburgers and hotdogs and stuff

okay well that works out quite well, i look forward to this weekend then. I will be taking PADI cert. this weekend so I'll be quite busy but Craig, do you want to split the thread into frag swapping and stuff this weekend? thanks for talking with Steve.

Siders

34260[/snapback]

I have been way to busy on macna stuff to follow thread about frag swaps. Sorry. I just know that I posted a few moons ago about pool party and I talked with Steve the other day about it and he said the 30th should work.

I'll start thread for pool party Saturday when details confirmed for the 30th

Guest Siders

Thats fine. No problem there. I am sure we all want an awesome MACNA. So Steve lives in Vienna right? Can someone volunteer to run the frag swap thread as I will be leaving next weekend for a week and wouldn't be much help during that time? Thanks for working on this. Siders

I can't speak for all the MD's but I really am interested in meeting some people in the group, so I'll probably still try to make it down to VA for the meetings (where is steve's house btw).

Dave

Guest Pandora

Cleared my schedule for that evening... so any word on where it'll be yet? If at Steve's house, great... otherwise if still looking for a place to host, there's a nearby park that's pretty nice and has BBQ grills. Let us know.

Guest Siders
Cleared my schedule for that evening... so any word on where it'll be yet?  If at Steve's house, great... otherwise if still looking for a place to host, there's a nearby park that's pretty nice and has BBQ grills.  Let us know.

34867[/snapback]

Craig has so graciously posted that we are at Steve's house. Umm I will not be here on the 30th due to PADI certification and will be gone next week so if we want this show on the road someone needs to take over and make a frag swap thread. I won't be on past tonight until the 24th so I must say good luck in the meantime and someone make a frag swap thread. Siders