Trying to clear out my tank :(

greg31

I need to get rid of everything in the tank!!! Prices are going to be cheap!! PICK UP ONLY. I live in Brandywine, but work in Upper Marlboro. If you can meet me somewhere around those areas would be great

This includes:

Fish and Inverts:

2x- 2-3" Beautiful Clarkii Clownfish (I like them because of there half white, half black tails)($15 a piece)

1x - 3" 6 line wrasse($15)

1x - 2 1/2 " Yellow watchman goby ( hangs out with the peppermint shrimp in a cave 100% of time)($15)

1x - 3" peppermint shrimp (very active and fun to watch)($8)

1x - point to point 4" spiny star fish($10)

1x - Bristle Star fish (point to point 6-8")($10)

15-30x - blue legged hermit crabs, multiple types of snails (all great clean up crew)($30 for everything)

1x - 2" Yellow sea cucumber ($10)

2x - Porcelain crabs (1 is 2" inches big, other is closer to 1")($15 for both)

Other:

3x - Sea sponges-- One tall orange stem sponge, one yellow ball sponge and one orange fan looking sponge. ($10 per sponge)

1x - 1 very healthy and rock anemone (3-4 inches diameter)($15) --It glows neon green under the night lights

3x -- Blue mushroom coral (all are the size of a nickel attached to a rock, glow neon green under right lighting)($15)

20+ lbs Live rock- Covered in sponges, some clams etc. ($55)

There is tons of life in this tank, I really hate to get rid of it but I need to.

If you are interested in ANYTHING let me know and I will price it for you and post the best picture I can. I have over $400 in the tank but I need to get rid of stuff and I want it to a good home.

***EDITED WITH PRICES** ALL ARE NEGOTIABLE.

Edited by greg31

You need to price all of the items or the mods will remove. You can put a price on them and put "best offer" if you want people to make offers.

Well nuts. I am not trying to make a killing, just want to get a little bit of money and get rid of my stuff. I will try to price stuff. Just know that it is all negotiable.

For clarification, are you rebuilding or getting out of the hobby?

Just want to get rid of all of the livestock because I will be moving shortly and know they could go to a better home.

I want to keep my equipment just because I can reuse it. For the right price I could sell the equipment though.

Nano skimmer, t5 light, 20g tank, a koralia powerhead and a maxijet powerhead.

Local move. Yes, North, my bad. The clarkii have been together for atleast 4-5 months. I believe they are paired. They are still little nipping here and there though. They both like to hang out in the rock anemone.

Just let me know ridetheducati, when, and where you would like to meet.

I actually see you live in Bowie. I work right on 301 at the 214 exit if you want to come up here in the morning one day and grab them. Just let me know when so I can bring them to work.

Edited by greg31

Anytime today works for me. I sent you a PM with my phone number.

text message sent.

Still have lots of stuff to get rid of. Let me know. Only thing spoken for really is the clarkii clowns!!

Edited by greg31