HEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Vadim

im trying to start the skimmer i bought from one of the people here. i don't even think this was fully working when i bought the darn thing. the pump is a psk-2500, and everytime i put it in the water it stops working. i take the pump out wiggle it a little and it'll start working again but it's almost like somethings in there. But i took it all apart and found nothing in there. could the wheel be to big? i need help fast please.

do you have a small piece of hard tubing or something that you could use to start it spinning when on in the water..i have a few pumps that need a Jump start every so often, dont know if you can even get to it with this pump but

it did look rusty. am i just able to change the shaft magnet? or does it come with the wheel attached? i actually tried to take the magnet off and i wasn't able too.

Blow in the airline to get it started. They are known to have starting trouble with some pinwheels and mesh mods. If that's it you can change the pinwheel. You'll have slightly less performance but the starting problems go away.

check where the impeller pinwheel meets the the actual impeller magnet, there may be some slipping.... as a backup i have a sicce 2500 that is working so if you need help just call the store and ask that i call you. usually with pumps that have trouble starting in the right direction, wearing of the magnet may occur over time

the sicsse sicssse sicees... whatever. That pump u have with the mesh mod, those are notorious for restart issues if the mesh is too big. What is the configuration? Used on a skimmer?

the sicsse sicssse sicees... whatever. That pump u have with the mesh mod, those are notorious for restart issues if the mesh is too big. What is the configuration? Used on a skimmer?

I can attest to this- on that 500g tank, there were 3) 2500 Sicce pumps on the large ATI skimmer. 2 of the 3 have failed and were replaced with the PSK 1000's.