WANTED -- COMPUTERS

johnnybv

I am looking for a computer or two again to replace a couple that have bit the dust in the shop. I am looking for something that is only a few years old that maybe had recently been replaced by a new one. I am also still looking for that 22" - 24" monitor, I would like to trade for livestock including corals from my personal tank.

Thanks

John

I have several computers that I need to get rid of. They are HPs about 3 years old and are perfect for business. I also have a few 17" lcd monitors if you want those also. Will trade for just about anything as I just started my tank a month ago. Let me know. I will get the stats off them if you are interested.

I have several computers that I need to get rid of. They are HPs about 3 years old and are perfect for business. I also have a few 17" lcd monitors if you want those also. Will trade for just about anything as I just started my tank a month ago. Let me know. I will get the stats off them if you are interested.

Yes, I am very interested, 3 years old should be right about what I am looking for. Please give me as much specs as you can, I would be interested in maybe a monitor or two as well. I burn through a good amount of computers and periferals with salt air and high usage.

thanks

John

I have got a 27" hd tv/monitor I am about to put on craigslist because it's not doing much in our guest bedroom. Is 27 too big for you? Coral trades are fine if interested.

So I have 4 computers:

HP/Compaq dx2200 (P4 3.0GHZ, WinXP Pro) 80gb HD, 1G Ram, dvd-r/rw with additonal nvidia video card with dvi and vga connector.

HP/Compaq dx2200 (P4 3.0GHZ, WinXP Pro) 80gb HD, 1G Ram, cdr

HP/Compaq d220 (P4 2.8GHZ, WinXP Pro) 40gb HD, 768M Ram, cdrw + dvdrom. floppy punch out is missing form case

HP/Compaq d220 (P4 2.8GHZ, WinXP Pro) 40gb HD, 768M Ram, cdrom

Monitors:

1 17" Acer LCD

1 17" LG LCD (dvi and vga)

2 17" Viewsonic LCD (2 vga, 1 dvi) matching with small bezels great for dual monitor setup.

I would be willing to trade for store credit towards CUC, common fish, and common frags depending on what you want.

Let me know.

So I have 4 computers:

HP/Compaq dx2200 (P4 3.0GHZ, WinXP Pro) 80gb HD, 1G Ram, dvd-r/rw with additonal nvidia video card with dvi and vga connector.

HP/Compaq dx2200 (P4 3.0GHZ, WinXP Pro) 80gb HD, 1G Ram, cdr

HP/Compaq d220 (P4 2.8GHZ, WinXP Pro) 40gb HD, 768M Ram, cdrw + dvdrom. floppy punch out is missing form case

HP/Compaq d220 (P4 2.8GHZ, WinXP Pro) 40gb HD, 768M Ram, cdrom

Monitors:

1 17" Acer LCD

1 17" LG LCD (dvi and vga)

2 17" Viewsonic LCD (2 vga, 1 dvi) matching with small bezels great for dual monitor setup.

I would be willing to trade for store credit towards CUC, common fish, and common frags depending on what you want.

Let me know.

I would be intersted in the first two, they are borderline of what I am looking for but they will work just fine. Let me know what you are interested in and we can set it up. I think I am ok on the monitor if the other deal works out. Let me know when you can come by and what your coral interests are so I can bring some from home as well.

John

I can bring the computers by this Saturday afternoon. Seeing how my tank is still pretty young, I would be interested in an anemone or other beginner coral.

@DaveS: PM me with what you want and stuff you have to trade and we can make a deal.

I would be intersted in the first two, they are borderline of what I am looking for but they will work just fine. Let me know what you are interested in and we can set it up. I think I am ok on the monitor if the other deal works out. Let me know when you can come by and what your coral interests are so I can bring some from home as well.

John

John,

I believe I have the RAM you would need to bump those machines up to 2gb of RAM which is what that model maxes out at.

Kevin

I can bring the computers by this Saturday afternoon. Seeing how my tank is still pretty young, I would be interested in an anemone or other beginner coral.

@DaveS: PM me with what you want and stuff you have to trade and we can make a deal.

An anemone is not the way to start, but we have plenty of other stuff that we can trade to get you started properly.

john