TOM Aqualifter

Steve Bory

Its worth the trip even if they don't. Just don't go on Monday like I did.

Heh. I was planning on going on Monday. I would have checked the hours before I drove out there though.

Really I want to get out there soon anyways, but if they don't have these pumps I would like to order one online sooner rather than later (also I would prefer to buy in cash so my wife doesn't have to find out. ;) )

Fosters and Smith has them for $13.

While I am sure BRK appreciates the recommendation to visit their store, I don't believe it is appropriate to direct someone to an online non-sponsor vendor within the forum that they pay for.

Edited by bankyf

While I am sure BRK appreciates the recommendation to visit their store, I don't believe it is appropriate to direct someone to an online non-sponsor vendor within the forum that they pay for.

Its okay. if BRK sells them I'm planning on buying one there. I'm asking because I'd prefer to support a great local business regardless of price (and yes I know BRK has great hardware prices).

I'm not trying to take anything away from BRK, (which is a great store) just trying to help. Sorry.

Fosters and Smith has them for $13.

Agreed. Referring someone to another place in a sponsor's forum (take note, we're in BRK's forum here, not one of the general forums) is uncool. Perhaps it was just an oversight.

Heck, when an aqualifter is so inexpensive, it's a pain to have to order, pay shipping, and wait when there's one just around the corner with your name on it.... Plus, you get to check out the latest livestock they have in the store, too.