Saltwaterinverts.com order

kevinsparent

I found a place that is based out of the keys that sells inverts for really cheap.  I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them and what their experience was - good or bad.  I would like to put an order together and I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting anything.  They have a $150 minimum (which includes shipping!).  I am interested in getting about $60 worth myself.  If I get enough interest to cover the rest I will put in the order.

http://www.saltwaterinverts.com/price_list.html

I'd be interested in getting about $50 worth of stuff if you havn't ordered yet.  Where are you located?

I'm in Derwood, MD - which is between Rockville and Gaithersburg - near the Shady Grove metro.

When would you want to get the order - I was thinking sometime next week.

Let me know what you would be interested in.

Gary

Gary,

I am also interested in ordering about $70 worth of items but I live in Fairfax.  How would we arrange delivery/pick up of my order?

Eddi

I was assuming that I could have it delivered to my house and that anyone that wanted to order could pick things up at my house.  I have a system that contains about 170 gallons - so I can probably host your order for a couple of days until you can stop by.  If someone else wants to host the order - I would be happy to come to pick up my share of the order.

If it is OK with everyone I would like to put the order in for a delivery this Friday.

Gary,

Sorry to get back to you so late.  I am still interested but this weekend, as well as the next one, are real busy for me.  I would not be able to come pick up my order.

Let me know if you decide to postpone your order.

Thanks,

Eddi

Things have gotten a bit crazy for me at home so I have put this off too.  I sent them a note but they haven't gotten back to me...  Anyway, I was thinking of waiting until the 17th for a delivery.  That way I can bring things to the meeting on the 18th if folks want to order just one or two things.

Gary

Gary,

Sounds good.  I do plan to be at the next meeting, hopefully I will actually make it.

If I have not contacted you the week prior, please give me a shout.

Thanks,

Eddi

Guest m.rogers

did you guys order from them and if so how was the order where you happy with what you got.

mike

I have attempted to get in contact with them several times and I have not gotten a response :angry: - so at this time the order is off.  Sorry for getting your hopes up.  If anyone else plans to put an order together from somewhere else - let me know.

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about the contact issues :(

However,

I/we (AquariaUSA) will be bringing out a tank with some Caribbean livestock, ORA clams, and a few other things this weekend if all goes as planned. I will post a preliminary price list (what I can grab this weekend will come to the meeting). Prices should be pretty competitive, for we frequently compare to online providers, but do this as a favor to both WAMAS and CMAS from overstocks/basics. If DrMac was coming, we would prefer not to bring stuff out, for we appreciate all that retailers can do for aquarium clubs :) If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us. Thanks, Rich

AquariaUSA - thats great!  I am really in need of some peppermint shrimp.  I have an aiptasia problem that is getting out of control.  I had a pep. shrimp for a while that did a terrific job of getting rid of those nasty buggers and I could sure use some more.  I just struggle with having to pay $9-$10 for one of them at the LFS.

Sph2sail - thanks I may try to put an order together soon.