Selling Complete Cube + MORE!

(edited)

I'm going to be moving and won't have time for the hobby for a while.

Check out the photo album for some more pictures.

I would like to try to sell the complete setup as a package as first.

You get all livestock, equipments and drygoods.

Picture Album

FTS04292011.jpg

$2,500

- Complete 60 Gallon Rimless Solana tank (purchased 08.10)

- Solana Sump

- Two MP10W ES Vortech Powerheads (purchased 03.11)

- Vortech battery backup (purchased 03.11)

- TLF Kalk reactor

- JBJ ATO

- CPR Large Refugium w/ skimmer combo

- Ecoxotic 23.5" LED fixture (purchased 08.10)

- 3 or 4 Ecoxotic Stunner strips (different colors)

- Too many corals to list

- 3 Baby tangs (Naso, Hippo and Yellow), 4 Chromis, Firefish, and pair of clowns

- Very unique rockscape

- $50 Mr. Coral Gift Card

- The clam in the picture has already been sold

Edited by forrealb50

I take a break from the d@%n Caps game, and see this beautiful tank being sold. This world is going to crap. GLWS.

Steve,

Sorry to hear bout that can't believe it. He got a very nice system beautiful. Just saw it in person last week. Let me know if you want to part out. Interested some live stock.

i say don't sell it, you will be back and will cost you more money in the long run, move it to your new place and just take it easy, maybe sell some corals so the maintenance will be less but do not sell it, just ask for help in moving it and give some of those frags as payments if you have to.

(edited)

Moving the tank is very overwhelming to me along with moving the condo, house, kids, etc. Seems like a logistical nightmare.

i agree with you moving the tank is very overwhelming. i just did that last month i have alot troupble with my tank some of my colony start to die i hope it getting better soon. otherwise i will leave the hobby:((

Edited by learning

(edited)

My wife somewhat approved an upgrade for the new place... I would still like to sell everything and possibly start over with a bigger tank sooner than later.

Edited by forrealb50

If you had only said something yesterday in our PM's... I orderd my solana last night. Any want to buy a new solana?

If you had only said something yesterday in our PM's... I orderd my solana last night. Any want to buy a new solana?

cancel your order :_)

If you end up selling the livestock, I would like the chromis. Trying to amass a school of 20-30 or so.

How big is your tank? You know they get to be fairly large (4" or so) and tend to kill each other off as they get bigger?

Sorry, just approved for our loan for a new house last night.

Well, Steve. I think a congratulations is in order. Congrats on the new house and coming upgrade!

Well, Steve. I think a congratulations is in order. Congrats on the new house and coming upgrade!

Thank you! We are very excited. If I can work out an upgrade and keep my livestock that would be ideal.

You know, I'm sure that there are folks that may take care of it for you for a little while until you're ready to receive it back again.

How big is your tank? You know they get to be fairly large (4" or so) and tend to kill each other off as they get bigger?

They are going into a 150 and they will basically be the only inhabitants. I've had large schools 10-15 and haven't had any problems with them fighting in the past. First time for everything thoug

I've exeperienced the same. I have 7 and they are so trained that if someone walks up to the tank they shoot up and start looking for food. I can tell you this forrealb50, if you do end up parting out,I will give them a great home.

(edited)

Here's a list of most of the corals I can remember that are in the tank without looking at the tank.

Corals are:

15-20 Green Hornets

20 Ultra Watermelons

4-5 yellow rics

4" pink tip acro

4" mini colony blue acro

Soft ball size birds of paradise birds nest colony

4" colony of purple rimmed monti colony

8" colony of green incrusting monti

Greenish plating monti colony

Hawaiian feather duster

20+ red people eater zoas

4" blue polyp plating monti

200+ dragon eye zoas

200+ sea foam palysS

Small blue xenia frag

Tiny bit of GSP

20-30 snails

20 hermits

4-5 joker mushrooms

10+ red shrooms

15+ heads of different colors frogspawns

3" pipe organ

15+ smaller frags of all different SPS

Two colonies of red montipora digi 6-7" each

3" colony of green montipora digi

10" colony of green sinulara.

+ more

I also just added up with I paid for the equipment and it was over $3,500 not including any of the live stock...

Edited by forrealb50