Pics

lhcorals

(edited)

Thanks Tom. I am very pleased the way things are looking. The tank is recovering from a PH crash a few months ago. The orals are coloring up nicely and i am getting really great growth.

Edited by lhcorals

is the third pic down a grafted coral or is it just coloring up from the ph crash

corals are really looking good, seems the build was a roaring success...need to visit one day. FTS oh wait that would but Full Tanks shot.

(edited)

is the third pic down a grafted coral or is it just coloring up from the ph crash

corals are really looking good, seems the build was a roaring success...need to visit one day. FTS oh wait that would but Full Tanks shot.

The 3rd pic is my Leishmans Acro. Its not a real good pic of it. I am very happy with the system upgrade. You are more than welcome to visit anytime.

Edited by lhcorals

woops i meant this one now that i have a better screen it doesnt look grafted but boy from the base to the one stalk that is a vast color change

020.jpg

woops i meant this one now that i have a better screen it doesnt look grafted but boy from the base to the one stalk that is a vast color change

020.jpg

That is the Incredible Hulk Acro i received from Sanjay.

FTS needed Lynn. :)

I wish i could get a decent FTS. Mine alway turn out crappy. Guess i will start practicing, maybe i will get lucky.