The Cozy Clown in Manassas

Swimboy123

COMMERCE CORNER PLAZA

9067 LIBERIA AVENUE

MANASSAS, VA 20110

Retail: 703-257-4747

Monday and Tuesday Closed

Wednesday through Friday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Saturday 11 am to 7 pm

Sunday - Closed

Edited by forrealb50

Lynn. I might have to beat you to that. He lives right down the street from my house.

Steve, that piece is sweet. Put me on the list

I want a frag of that too! It's certainly good advertisement for the store!

That's news to me that they're back open. It sounds like they should sponser a WAMAS get together there soon.

I've been talking to Greg (owner) about that and becoming a sponsor at WAMAS again. He's still adding a ton of inventory and building up his inventory in the coral tanks.

Made a scouting trip yesterday and the staff was very friendly. The back of the store was curtained-off, but the lady there said they hope to have the back open again by the end of the month. The fish selection was diverse, healthy, and most importantly reasonably priced. The coral tank had nothing to be desired at the moment. The 600G display tank was still there, but only had a few inhabitants. I did not check any drygood prices, but they had a large display of Brightwell products, pumps, powerheads, etc.

I swung by there on Thursday and the place has some real potential when the back is opened up. They said anything you can find on marines depot they can get.you for the same price if.they don't have it in stock. I'd verify that before taking my word for it though. From what I could tell, dry good prices were competitive with other stores in the area (brk, marine scene, centreville, etc).

Mike.