does AWI have a store front?or have to order online?

I need a new RO/DI and want to purchase EXTREME TYPHOON III 150 GPD RODI with Gauge & TDS Alarm & Dual TDS Meter but not sure if they have a store front or have to just order online and wait for shipping....I am in Leesburg so would love to just take the drive instead of waiting...or paying for shipping

I am not sure, but they have a vendor forum here that might get the question answered faster, or at least alert them to your question. you may also call them during whatever operating hours they have and ask.

I know in the past if/when AWI was coming to a meeting to show off or raffle gear away, they would offer to bring customers orders there with them for pickup. unknown if they still do but worst you can do is ask and get told no right?

hth

Jager

Some LFS sell AWI products and will order the item for you if they don't have it in stock. The price Aquarium One told me the other day for a membrane is the same as on the AWI website, and I wouldn't have to pay shipping if ordered through the shop.

Since their business is located in FL, I doubt they have a physical presense in NOVA, except when they come up for shows.

However, if you remember to use the discount code (10%) that's shown in their forum, that will completely offset the cost of shipping ... Typhoon ($270) - discount ($27) + shipping ($25)

I'm hoping that mine arrives sometime this week