RC Truck / Car weekend

johnnybv

We have 10 acres to play on, if you have an R/C (Radio Control) vehicle that can run on dirt, rocks, and bumps bring it up! This Saturday 1/14/11 12:00 nooon at Blue Ribbon Koi.

We will be starting around noon, and play as long as we want. It is all dirt, so on road vehicles are not reccomended. I have at least 3 trucks confirmed, the more the merrier! Gas, Nitro, or electric nothing formal just for fun, if we have enough interest we will make it more organized and do some racing! If you are planning on coming just let me know on this thread so I can get an Idea how many people to expect. Spectators are welcome, but will be asked to stay in a "safe" area. I have over 20 years experience with RC cars, boats, planes and helicopters so if you have a problem I might be able to help you sort it out.

Oh yeah, I guess I should mention we received 14 boxes of fish, inverts, rock and corals too!!!!

Check the stocklist later today for updates.

John

Man I may have to buy a truck used to have an rc10t

Really cool to offer the dirt track

I have a friend that has 3 tmaxs in different stages of repair that he may be looking to sell.

john

Wow, I hope you do this again! I won't be able to make it this weekend, but it'd be great to run around with some others, especially once it warms up. I haven't exercised my brushless E-Revo in close to 2 years.

Did you know plastic is more brittle when it's cold? :ph34r::ohmy:

Sounds awsome, I would love to take my Revo nitro RC truck and rev it up for the first time in about two years!! But I have work...figures lol I will see what I can do.

Sounds awesome.....going to have to invest in off road RC vehicle....right now i just have a street racer....the slightest pebble can rub bottom on mine

:laugh: :angry:

lol i did R/C years ago, actually was one of the first people in the D/C area to have a rc10. Back when you could buy a kit without ball bearings with the gold chasis and a resistor speed controll (which got replaces quickly with a Novak) darn wish I could find the person that bought all my old stuff. \

Actually decided to learn to fly R/C helicopters lately, anyone here do that?

lol i did R/C years ago, actually was one of the first people in the D/C area to have a rc10. Back when you could buy a kit without ball bearings with the gold chasis and a resistor speed controll (which got replaces quickly with a Novak) darn wish I could find the person that bought all my old stuff. \

Actually decided to learn to fly R/C helicopters lately, anyone here do that?

yes i fly planes and helis

yes i fly planes and helis

A good time was had by all, lots of fast trucks and destruction!! Especially mine! Next time I will try to give some better notice as to allow more people to come.

john

I have a HPI Savage Monster Truck, OFNA 8 Buggy, Hobby Zone Super Cub, Hobby Zone Champ (plane), and a Trex 450 Helicopter.

yea, so where were you yesterday???

A little late to the party, and I work on Saturdays too, but curious about your friends tmaxxs. My Jato is a little limited as to where I can go bashing. Been looking at Revos but geez, I have a mortgage.

A little late to the party, and I work on Saturdays too, but curious about your friends tmaxxs. My Jato is a little limited as to where I can go bashing. Been looking at Revos but geez, I have a mortgage.

I dont know about tmaxxes, I run a Team Losi LS2, which is now called the xxl. A large 1/8 scale 4wd 2 speed nitro, it flies!

john

I dont know about tmaxxes, I run a Team Losi LS2, which is now called the xxl. A large 1/8 scale 4wd 2 speed nitro, it flies!

john

I have a Revo, I got it about 3-4 years ago and I'm hardly using it. I am considering selling it along with the parts and equipment. I would of course clean it up and make sure it ran before passing it on to anyone. It's one of the origional Revo's, and has received alot of love for it's time.

(edited)

I have a Revo, I got it about 3-4 years ago and I'm hardly using it. I am considering selling it along with the parts and equipment. I would of course clean it up and make sure it ran before passing it on to anyone. It's one of the origional Revo's, and has received alot of love for it's time.

You are welcome to post specs and pictures in my forum, I think RC is a great hobby and support it greatly.

When it warms up a bit we will do this event again, maybe even a few times over the spring and summer. Would Sundays be a better day for you guys?

john

Edited by johnnybv