PE mysis in the area

lman

I bought some about a week ago at Pristine Aquariums. I think they are a new vendor of it. Give them a call before heading over, 703.823.7878.

Also check here:

http://www.mysis.com/virginia.html

PE mysis is by far in my opinion the best food available. Every fish I have ever had has gone nuts for it, including mandarins, diamond gobies, achilles tang, and other picky feeders. Pristine has had it for a long time.

I get mine at Exotic Aquatics. They have the huge 2.5lb blocks for $32 (last time I bought it, a long time ago). This is a hugely better price than anywhere else by the pound. The last couple times they made me buy 10 packs to get that price, but I sold all the ones I didn't need in about 30 minutes on WAMAS. If you do a group buy, I am in for 1 or 2 packs.

I've got almost a full container my fish won't eat (too big). Interested? I'm in Alexandria.

I bought it at pristine aquatics. Although they have it, I think they are over priced.

I'll take it off your hands if you don't want it and no one else takes it.

Agree that Pristine is a bit spendy for PE. It is about $15 (with tax) for a 4 oz pack. When I was buying the 40 oz packs at EA, it was $32 with tax...that was a while ago, it is possible the price has gone up, but still...

356 South Pickett Street

Alexandria, VA 22304-4704

(703) 823-7878

It is off the landmark / little river turnpike exit from 395