Tanks shots with new iPhone

JpNuss

I wanted to kill two birds with one stone.

1. Get tank shots up here.

2. Test out camera on iPhone

Here is the result!

post-2632502-128932509973_thumb.jpg

post-2632502-128932512664_thumb.jpg

post-2632502-128932514272_thumb.jpg

post-2632502-128932516117_thumb.jpg

post-2632502-128932518614_thumb.jpg

There is a picture quota? I didn't know this. I have more pictures. How to I post them?

If you're posting directly to the thread, then yes, you are limited with how much can be stored this way (in total).

Create and upload to a WAMAS gallery, and use the "Insert image from your gallery" tool (or the IMG code that can be found in your gallery).

Alternatively, create and upload to a photobucket gallery and insert the IMG code that you can find there.

By the way, if you go to the "My Settings" page (from the drop down arrow next to the "Signed In As" near the top left of the page), you can click on the "Manage Attachments" button and see all of the embedded attachments that you have that count against your limit.

I see that you're still attaching photos to the thread rather than using IMG links to images hosted in a gallery (WAMAS or photobucket, for example). Keep in mind that there's a 6 MB TOTAL limit for all of your posts in the forum. With the size of these images, you're going to burn through that 6 MB in short order and will be unable to attach anything else to other posts in the future. Try setting up a gallery or photobucket account and attach images that way.

I must say I have not seen a reef tank with column ruins in it before.

That guy Chris in Chantilly has the same type of columns in his tank. There's also someone on WAMAS that has a boat model in tank.