ORA spotted Mandarins Back in stock

johnnybv

I have 2 pairs of the ORA captive bred spotted mandarins in stock. Why captive bred you ask? This ever popular fish rarley survives in captivity for long periods of time due to the fact that their primary food source is copepods, which they usually deplete over time and starve themselves. These little captive bred guys eat prepared foods like Nutramar ova, cyclopeeze, rods food etc. SOOOO of course they cost more, but its a fish that will live a long life in your captive enviornment. Rarley available so if you are interested give us a call we can take a deposit over the phone. WE also have a great supply of ORA fish including clowns, gobies, and others.

Also check out our entire stock list here

John

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the pair, Johnny! They look great in my tank! I will let you know how they do.

Edited by Chad

Hi John,

The ones we got a few weeks ago are doing very well. The male is very outgoing (top), but the female is a bit more shy. It looks like they are staying well-fed, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for having them!

clemDSC00304.jpg

tinaDSC00264.jpg

WOW, they look great Dave, nice pictures too!! Enjoy them and keep me updated on how they do.

No more in stock now, may be a few weeks before I have more.

john