Cool slide show

The caption for the Coconut crab states "sold as a pet in some areas of the world". How would you like to go over to someones house for a BBQ and see that thing crawl out from under the table?

The caption for the Coconut crab states "sold as a pet in some areas of the world". How would you like to go over to someones house for a BBQ and see that thing crawl out from under the table?

you mean crawl out from under the table and proceed to eat all the ribs, the chicken, and the potato salad...

I like the blobfish... it looks like a fat cartoon guy who just got done stuffing his face :) num num num

Some pretty neat sea creatures in this slide show i just found, among some other very odd lifeforms. Check out the giant isopod. I wish there was something in the photo to show the true scale of it, like a hand or something (although i wouldnt put my hand near that thing)

The Giant Isopod was sitting on what looked like a 30 gallon barrel. I have to say that none of them are as ugly as what my ex-wife is now. :)

^because nothing is an easier target than an ex-wife... verbally or physically!! lol2.gif

Here is a youtube video i just found. Doesnt look as big as the other one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvTFaTDPMSo

I thought the blob fish and the isopod look the most unrealistic

Nice video. I like how carefully the guy picked it up. It looked about 1/4 the size of the one that looked fake. It almost fit in that guy's hand.

Edited by extreme_tooth_decay

haha, I love it!