What kind of Zoanthids are these?

Those are nice, look better than a lot of the hornets.. I think the zoas, esp hornets that are priced that high is such a scam.. But people are still big enough morons to keep paying it..

I wasn't sure if they are a type or "hornet". Sorry my picture taking skills aren't the best.

DSC_0179.jpg

I dont know what they are, but sure would like to be on a list to get a frag of them.

WOW! I think those are the super rare "reddish / pink polyp with bluish / purplish rings depending on lighting" zoas.

I think you can get at least $220 per polyp.

Laura

In the "cracker" family for sure. Safecracker or firecracker... hey, lets name em hornetcrackers.

Nice stuff Bob... I'd call those Armor-of-godcrackers.

I saw a 'red hornet' going for $150/polyp!

and where did u see that Rob? :unsure:

Those are nice, look better than a lot of the hornets.. I think the zoas, esp hornets that are priced that high is such a scam.. But people are still big enough morons to keep paying it..

and who you calling a moron Travis? :drink:

Not you billy, your the smart one banking off it..!! I think most people buy the hornets JUST to make some money off the frag, which isnt a bad financial move, unless the "hornet stock market" crashes... But when was the last time any stock market crashed, c'mon, that never happens... huh.gif

Not you billy, your the smart one banking off it..!! I think most people buy the hornets JUST to make some money off the frag, which isnt a bad financial move, unless the "hornet stock market" crashes... But when was the last time any stock market crashed, c'mon, that never happens... huh.gif

That's the only reason I would buy on of those high priced zoas. It's like a little money tree. Tiny $100's growing in your tank.

That's the only reason I would buy on of those high priced zoas. It's like a little money tree. Tiny $100's growing in your tank.

Haha, thats a great way to look at it..!! Billy has the money jungle growing over there..!!

Haha, thats a great way to look at it..!! Billy has the money jungle growing over there..!!

Whutchu talkin bout Willis?

Seriously though, i would like a few of those frags when and if you decide to chop em up. Hey, all I need is one, lol, they are awesome.