black sun coral

GraffitiSpotCorals

I got my branching black sun coral from BRK! I just wanted to say, it opened the very next day, is responding to all feedings and doing Great!

BRK is the only place I go to for all my fish! Thanks, John.

I got my branching black sun coral from BRK! I just wanted to say, it opened the very next day, is responding to all feedings and doing Great!

BRK is the only place I go to for all my fish! Thanks, John.

Glad to hear it opened right up that was a very nice piece!

Always happy to help find something if we can, enjoy it! I would love to see a picture of it open if you can get

one.

John

Glad to hear it opened right up that was a very nice piece!

Always happy to help find something if we can, enjoy it! I would love to see a picture of it open if you can get

one.

John

I can take one with my camera phone, but I have everything out of organization right now with the semester ending, once things kool down I will try to get some pics up :tongue:

I would also love to see a picture, the black sun corals are just stunning to me!!

Also, if you dont mind, would you share the conditions you provided for it in your tank?

Here is mine - I ended up giving it away, because I thought feeding it constantly was contributing to my high nitrates...

IMG_1710.jpg

bob

Here is mine - I ended up giving it away, because I thought feeding it constantly was contributing to my high nitrates...

IMG_1710.jpg

bob

Nice pick Bob, maybe you can bring that nifty camera over here and help me take a pic of my sun coral valley! :tongue:

If anyone finds anymore black sun coral anywhere, please let me know. I passed one up months ago at Petland. I'm kicking myself for it.

Nice pick Bob, maybe you can bring that nifty camera over here and help me take a pic of my sun coral valley! :tongue:

Sure - willing to try; that was a flash picture - about 4:00 AM - the only time mine wanted to be fully opened!

bob

Sure - willing to try; that was a flash picture - about 4:00 AM - the only time mine wanted to be fully opened!

bob

4am was the only time you saw him??? mine opens at 830 which is a half hour after lights outs, all the suns come out to be fed at that time. I could get a pick but its so dark on the phone, you can see the yellows and the oranges but the black ones polyps are hard to see on the cell phone pic.