jumpinjoker

Welcome! I hope that after looking around here, you'll decide to join our community as a full member. See my signature line for a helpful link.

I would join as well no doublty you paid a nice penny for your zoonathids some members trade or give away zoonathids depending on rarity... the best thing in my opinion is to get a few nicer looking zoos and trade for the zoos you want.... a good place to start is dr mac corals 20 zoo frags for 100$ zoos if kept correctly will grow prolifically and you can cut them and retrade or sell them....the trick is getting a good quality zoo...Anyway to start you should maintain good water parameters and let your tank cycle... and join wamas to seee the secret for sale section..

Welcome!

I'd also suggest putting your location, so people who are nearby could come lend a hand if you needed help.

Edited by Happyfeet

Welcome to our great family. These guys are great and awesome and trust me you are at the right place.

Yeah, what he said. Welcome!smile.gif

Welcome to our great family. These guys are great and awesome and trust me you are at the right place.