i know youve all been waiting for this

Guest cjm033

Guest cjm033

heres some pics of my 2.5 gallon i cant post pics in the gallery for some reason it wont let me. so ill just put a link to my site since i dontknow how to post pics anyway. here is what youve all been waiting for :drumroll:  

[0] http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery....mbers=1 [0]

tell me whatcha think,Chris

Only Wamas Members have a logon to the Gallery. If you go to the link that says join us at the top of the page you will find out about all of the benifits of being a full member. The big ones are you get to see all of the forum. There is a large part of the forum that you are missing, including the sale/trade section.

The cost is very small and the benefits, Well the first time I bought a used skimmer from another member I saved more than the membership cost.

Guest cjm033

im 16 and in 10th grade and it says students are free so im assuming i just fill out the form and i get a free membership?

-Chris

Yes.  Students in high school are free.  Welcome!  Do use the Join page and then we can update your record as a member.  What high school are you attending?

Excellent tank!

Steve

Chris,

Welcome to the group, great to see a younger hobbyist join the club.  Hope you can make our next meeting.

Great tank by the way.

Great tank!! and welcome. I would love to have one of those tanks in my office, but then it would be tedious to hand carry ro water to work.  But she is a beauty!

Guest goblinshark
so i think were up to three or four with me and peacetype

Guest cjm033
thanks for the comments on the tank. i goto king george high school. i got my other friend into reefing and i think were both goin to the meet and i just helped him setup a 5 gallon flatback hex,Chris

tank looks great.

Tang-away, I have a 12gal nano in my office and I just use spring water. It works great.

Guest reeffoto

Chris,

Welcome to WAMAS.  Nice set-up.  If you can ever make it up to the Pentagon area I would be happy to bring you some frags for your system to my job so you can pick them up.  i do work some weekends if required.

Guest The_Haunter
Nice tank! Its good to know that more younger people are getting into the hobby. Makes me feel not so young when I go to the meeings. Hope to see you at the next meeting. I go to Friendly High School in PG county. Im a 18 yr old senior. [hih]