selling everything 150 gallon tank

octopus

I would love to take the bluechin - but germantown is a bit of hike with everything else going on with my family these days. Is there anyone in VA going to pick stuff up? I can meet at your place in VA, or you could stop my mine and take a frag for your troubles?

BUMP. Tank is basically sold. Still need homes for these fish

I would love to take the bluechin - but germantown is a bit of hike with everything else going on with my family these days. Is there anyone in VA going to pick stuff up? I can meet at your place in VA, or you could stop my mine and take a frag for your troubles?

Where are you in Va? I have 2 others in Va who want stuff.

I"m in vienna, but to make things easier, I'll pick up if Sat AM works for you. BTW, what does this guy eat, I assume he's reef safe?

Anyone from the vienna or surrounding area going though - I'd still be interested in trading a frag for the transport?

I"m in vienna, but to make things easier, I'll pick up if Sat AM works for you. BTW, what does this guy eat, I assume he's reef safe?

Anyone from the vienna or surrounding area going though - I'd still be interested in trading a frag for the transport?

He is reef safe. I feed him mainly frozen brine or flakes. Saturday in the am is perfect call me anytime friday 240-506-1958. Thanks-Ian.

He is reef safe. I feed him mainly frozen brine or flakes. Saturday in the am is perfect call me anytime friday 240-506-1958. Thanks-Ian.

HI! Do you want me to come Sat. or Sunday evening to pick up the chromis? Do you still have the firefish? I'll p.m. my # as I am teaching tomorrow and then have a special needs conference I will be at all day Sat. LMK and Thanks!

sent PM asking for address - thanks, David

Still have some good fish left.

Royal Gramma-15$

Kole Tang-30$

Lammarks Angel-30$

2 Blue Damsels-5$ each.

Also

2-Koralia #4's 20$ each

Nautilus te skimmer 75$

Please call me I don't wanna sell these fish to a store. Thanks-Ian.

Hey everyone, I'm selling my Kent marine Nautilus te skimmer. Asking for 50.00$ OBO. This thing sells for 200.00 plus brand new. Works great. Also I am up for trade offers as well. You got something good for a trade? Here is the link....

http://www.marinedep...SISVSOT-vi.html

Hey everyone, I'm selling my Kent marine Nautilus te skimmer. Asking for 50.00$ OBO. This thing sells for 200.00 plus brand new. Works great. Also I am up for trade offers as well. You got something good for a trade? Here is the link....

http://www.marinedep...SISVSOT-vi.html

Ok try this link......http://www.aquariumguys.com/nautilus.html?utm_content=nautilus&utm_campaign=FROOG&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping

LOL. Bob, you're just too fast. I was thinking I should offer my RBTA for a trade. duhwacko.gif

Ummm... trade for what? If you're getting out of the hobby - obviously not frags. smile.gif

bob

Moderator note: merged skimmer sale thread with overall sale thread. Only one getting out of the hobby sale thread is permitted.

What pump does it come with?

Doesn't come with one. That's why I'm selling it for cheap.

Do you happen to have any of the live sand available for sale?

The guy who is buying my tank is taking all of it. Sorry.