400W SE MH Bulbs

DaveS

I know this was all based on 400Watt bulbs but I'm curious if anyone is using the 250 version of the 20K's and has any comments? Someone who has run the Radiums in the past would be perfect.

TIA

I know this was all based on 400Watt bulbs but I'm curious if anyone is using the 250 version of the 20K's and has any comments? Someone who has run the Radiums in the past would be perfect.

TIA

I am currently using them. Im happy, they are brighter than my hamilton 20ks, but not close to the radiums. BUT, for a lot less, there good.

I am currently using them. Im happy, they are brighter than my hamilton 20ks, but not close to the radiums. BUT, for a lot less, there good.

Are you speaking visually, or do you have a PAR reading?

I ordered three yesterday to try them out. I'm hoping that they are pretty close. Having to change out 6 now every 8 to 10 months now might make Momma mad at me.

blink.gif

Anyone running the 14k's?

Anyone have a reading on those?

One bump.

514_bump.jpg

i just bought 2 400W 20k bulbs b/c one of my radiums cracked. i also picked up 2 250W bulbs for my frag tank to replace the 2 radiums when they go bad... but I can always pop them in to get some readings... i'll see what i can do and report back.

i just bought 2 400W 20k bulbs b/c one of my radiums cracked. i also picked up 2 250W bulbs for my frag tank to replace the 2 radiums when they go bad... but I can always pop them in to get some readings... i'll see what i can do and report back.

That would be awesome Brian.

Tanks

• 1 month later...