WAMAS ICE CAP Group Buy --very special pricing!

johnnybv

I have worked out an outstanding deal with icecap to pass along to the club. This is a onetime shot, you must order and be paid in full by Jan 20th 2010 to get this pricing.

See the link below for the entire line and the Promo pricing, which is 20% off their minimum advertised pricing, the lowest price you should see online!

Here are the specifics.

You must email me your order @ john@blueribbonkoi.com orders sent any other way will not be fullfilled

Order must be paid in FULL; in store, over the phone, or paypal (add 3%) by Jan 20th 5:00 pm (we will need to collect VA Tax)

I will place the order on the 21st and will notify via this thread when the order has arrived.

All orderes must be picked up within 2 weeks of order arrival.

We must have at least $500 in orders for me to pick up freight, otherwise a small freight fee may need to be split amoung the buyers.

This is an incredible deal and I hope anyone that needs lighting materials will take advantage of this, but I do reserve the right to scrub the deal if we do not get enough interest.

(WAMAS pricing is 20% off the MAP, and I believe the pricing below is correct but in the event of a pricing error please go off the 20% rule)

Steven Pro from Ice Cap is going to try and monitor this thread as well and answer questions about specific products.

Here is the super special secret link to the prices WAMAS Ice Cap Promo pricing

Edited by johnnybv

How much for the 6' reef llumination fixtures coming out in Feb?

Steven Pro will need to answer that one, if it is not til feb it will be after this promo....

john

How much for the 6' reef llumination fixtures coming out in Feb?

If he does respond on this thread, can he compare how the 4' light with only 4 bulbs, compares to say the other companies 4' versions with 7 and 8 bulbs. Does the newer light put out that much more light? or am i missing something.. (which I probably am :lol2: )

and if the 6' fixture will have more than the 4 bulbs also...

thanks

Steven Pro will need to answer that one, if it is not til feb it will be after this promo....

john

here is his response, No other info is available on the 6' light right now.

The 6' version of the MH/T5/LED is being delayed. I was originally tod they would be ready the first week of February. Now it looks like the end of February. Either way, it would be too late for the promo.

So $800 for the new Ice Cap 4' MH/T5 Fixture w/ LED Arrays?? Oh man I dont think I can pass that up! I've heard nothing but good about these lights.

So $800 for the new Ice Cap 4' MH/T5 Fixture w/ LED Arrays?? Oh man I dont think I can pass that up! I've heard nothing but good about these lights.

yep an incredible deal! Email me your order

yep an incredible deal! Email me your order

Hey Johnny, I was planning on stopping by Tomorrow or Saturday because I also wanted to get some bulbs for it and wasn't sure which way to go until I talked to you about it. Plus its been awhile since I've been there :)

Hey Johnny, I was planning on stopping by Tomorrow or Saturday because I also wanted to get some bulbs for it and wasn't sure which way to go until I talked to you about it. Plus its been awhile since I've been there :)

sounds good, see you then

john

The min price online is at MarineDepot. Will he get 20% off that price?

(edited)
The min price online is at MarineDepot. Will he get 20% off that price?

read the first post, the price list is right there, the cost on that fixture will be $799. Doesnt matter what anyone else is charging, Ice cap has a minimum advertised price for all their items, and the MAP on this fixture is $999.99, and that is the lowest price that MArine Depot is alowed to advertise it at, unless they too have some sort of special deal. Ice Cap is allowing us to sell at 20% below the MAP for this promo.

John

Edited by johnnybv

so is this the one for 799.00 ?

http://www.icecapinc.com/reef-illumination...5-combo-fixture

I need to get away from my 4-130W powercompact extreme orbit fixtures. This might be a awesome upgrade? I have actally 2 of them on a 8' tank. I went with those 5 years ago becuase of heat issiuses ,but I miss the shimmer of MH. so what do you think.

Curtis

so is this the one for 799.00 ?

http://www.icecapinc.com/reef-illumination...5-combo-fixture

I need to get away from my 4-130W powercompact extreme orbit fixtures. This might be a awesome upgrade? I have actally 2 of them on a 8' tank. I went with those 5 years ago becuase of heat issiuses ,but I miss the shimmer of MH. so what do you think.

Curtis

Yes! $799 only need to add bulbs, its a great deal I would do it if you can use them! You will not find a better deal anywhere, and I will not be able to offer this price after the 20th, its then $999.

ALL SYSTEMS GO! We officially have several orders that make this a go. Please get your orders in and contact me for payment, Do not wait til the last day it will only slow down the ordering process on my end.

John

Steve,

Hi, I have a couple of questions...

1) I have always been irritated that Light developers / manufacturers / engineers don't think about making it easy to replace DE Halide bulbs. It seems you have to take the whole light apart (e.g., take the light down from its canapy/hanging mechanism, unsrew the end plate, slide the spacers out, slide the glass out, replace the bulb (which never goes in easy or without breaking the ceramic ends), and then put it all back together). How about putting the glass on a hing door that pops open / shut and developing better holders for the bulb ends? Your thoughts please....or perhaps you have already implemented these ideas....

2) Can you add some details to how the Moon Light capability works on the Reef Illuminations MH/T5/LED set up. How many LEDs in each bank of the unit and can you control individual LEDs...or dim their brightness? My current Moon light set up has four individual LEDs that I sequence on through the night from left to right. Is this possible with your unit or is it All On / All Off.

Thanks, Dave

I am glad it looks like this is going to work out for your all. If you have any other questions about the products, let me know.

1.) That is a pretty good idea. The Red Sea Max aquariums have something similar to that for the splash guards on their lights. I will definitely pass the suggestion along.

2.) Each 4' LED array has 75 emitters. They all come on at the same time, though.