GSA

El Camaron

Cool dude, we pm'd and emaild for a few because i had some questions about his skimmers, i ended up getting he compact six for my set up and well the order was placed on Saturday, skimmer was delivered Monday and by Monday night it was up and running. I had a few concerns at the begining but after figuring out some quick solutions the skimmer was up and running soon. It has been running for a few days now and i actually had some skimmate this morning, seems to be working great and well on its way to being broken in. The sicci pump it comes with is really a great pump, very touchy if you ever put your finger on the air tube but easy to fix by just blowing some air in there and helping it move.

Overall, i had a great experience with Dan, i am glad i went local and will definitely get other things from him as my reef grows.

(PS, he launched his new site and looks great, easy to navigate)

I'm actually running a dual pump cone currently.

I also took advantage of the new website by ordering a custom 7" flange for my new internal Ca reactor.

It's got 10 screw holes, a groove for the O-ring and the top and bottom are offset so it's easy to remove.

Much better than struggling thru all the cuts, drilling. grooving myself. Plus, it's nicer than I might have done.

I think having a site to get custom pre figured DIY projects is a great idea.

The media reactor is so easy to build.

thats awesome Chip, thats what i was thinking of getting next, a media reactor. good to know they are easy to build.

There's like 4 total glue points.

Top, bottom, and the in and out pipes.

It comes "together" so you can see what the product looks like built.

Yeah, I had been in contact with Dan about getting some media reactors and before I even paid him they were on my doorstep! Nice little surprise and some "dandy" reactors to boot!

Thanks for the feedback guys :) If your the DIY type pay close attention to GSA this coming year! If your more of the plug and play reefer we will have some fun surprises coming your way as well.

And as always... MADE IN AMERICA!!

I have about 10 GSA appliances now... The skimmer and kalk reactor that I got when I first started out 3 years ago are still going strong.

bob