El Camaron's 70 gallon cube upgrade

El Camaron

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ben, no where near as nice as your tank but getting there. LOL i had to look the palys up to which ones you were looking at, those were given to me as rose nebulas but they do kind of look like the ones you mentioned.

Thanks Ben, no where near as nice as your tank but getting there. LOL i had to look the palys up to which ones you were looking at, those were given to me as rose nebulas but they do kind of look like the ones you mentioned.

Thank you :)

lol dont think those are the rose nebulas but they are pretty nice, looks like they grow well for you.

they grow like weeds lol, come scrape some off for free if you dont have them yet.

lol i would if only they didnt have that type of growth rate... i already dont have enough room :( i might though when i upgrade

El, what happened to the Solana? I just got one from Petsolution becuase I admired your so much. Now, I have to sale the Solana and find extra money to buy the new cube... Very nice!

Lol thanks man, the solana was really an awesome tank but I have a coral addiction lol and I had to upgrade, fortunately this new cube is like solana x 2. Petsolutions is where I got my solana too, they have good prices and fast shipping.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...