best price on salt in town..?

trockafella

I found this on reef central. Order the 25 gallon size

Order 30 of these and get free shipping(orders over $175 get free shipping.)

I don't think they will charge extra shipping because this item is not tagged for extra shipping. If you order the 160 gallon size you will definately pay extra shipping.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Instant_Ocean_R...35-FISM-vi.html

David

Edited by davjbeas

If you're in VA, also check with Sean at Fins and Feathers and Johnny at BRK. They usually have great deals on salt (check their forums for regular pricing, too). I think that their deals beat Marine Depot's.

If you're in VA, also check with Sean at Fins and Feathers and Johnny at BRK. They usually have great deals on salt (check their forums for regular pricing, too). I think that their deals beat Marine Depot's.

come down this week and Ill do reef crystals 200 gal boxes for $XX.95 but you have to talk to me! I want to shake as many WAMAS members hands this weekend as possible, and a hand shake from an Italian is usually wet......

Just realized I cant post prices in this forum, but you guys can! PM sent!

John

Edited by johnnybv

I remember Petlands was the lowest I had seen as well.

I picked up a couple of 150 gallon boxes of CrystalSea Salt from Fins and Feathers. It's 30 dollars a box. When The Aquarium Company in Reston was open that's what they were using. F&F says it's good.

Not to hijack the thread but is there any reason not to buy this product?

I picked up a couple of 150 gallon boxes of CrystalSea Salt from Fins and Feathers. It's 30 dollars a box. When The Aquarium Company in Reston was open that's what they were using. F&F says it's good.

Not to hijack the thread but is there any reason not to buy this product?

I have many reasons but will only discuss in person.....

I have many reasons but will only discuss in person.....

I've been using this product for two years and would love to know what reasons you have for not using it. By all means shoot me a PM.