Pictures in Ads

Jarosh

Does it make sence that I hate when somone sells something and fails to provide a picture in the add, but on the same side I hate providing pictures when I place something for sale. :wacko:

I guess I just have to remind myself of that as I start to complain to myself.

its why i use face book to host the pics are easier to manage. also I always biased to ads with pics but some things just don't need pics but I want it any way but every MJ 1200 looks like every other one

so sorry. Today I am a culprit of this. My camera is on the blink. I could post a pic from the internet but that may be a misrepresentation.

Does it make sence that I hate when somone sells something and fails to provide a picture in the add, but on the same side I hate providing pictures when I place something for sale. :wacko:

I guess I just have to remind myself of that as I start to complain to myself.

I am always taking pictures of my stuff, anyhow. And oddly enough - a picture of the same 1" square piece of sunset montipora that I've sold 20 times - still gets a better response than no picture.

bob

I was not calling anyone one out, just venting my inner demons on this topic. As somone who ran an online retail biz for 6 years, I always dreaded the "picture collectors". :blast: Basically you would post up a few pictuers of an item and then they would come back and ask for pictures from every angle under the sun and of course 95% of the time it would result in a non-sale. Thank god I had a full time job as well.