Where to buy frags locally?

poor_reefer

I just wanted to know if there are a few locals who consistently have frags to trade/sell? I peruse Craigslist and occasionally come across some, but wanted to know if there is a better way to go about looking for frags? My reason being, my nano is not large, and I would love to start with some smaller sps/zoas and let them grow out. Thanks for any tips.

I just wanted to know if there are a few locals who consistently have frags to trade/sell? I peruse Craigslist and occasionally come across some, but wanted to know if there is a better way to go about looking for frags? My reason being, my nano is not large, and I would love to start with some smaller sps/zoas and let them grow out. Thanks for any tips.

Looking in "for sale" section on wamas..or post WTB add on forums! And of course Support your local LFS!

Me of course... :biggrin:

I have some green frogspawn and neon hammer frags to sell. I also have pom pom xenia, xenia elongata and neon ricordea yuma that open to about 4", etc.. PM me. I'm just 8 miles from DC

Jan

Edited by Jan

I always have something to sell, but lately I haven't been keeping up well; so I don't have a LOT to sell. I've been kind of busy...

bob

you will have good luck if you post a WTB (want to buy) thread in the for sale section on WAMAS. You can post a shopping list of corals you want frags of and chances are you will find them all!! I have bought tons of frags from wamas and have sold even more...

you could probably even post here...

as far as fish stores... fins and feathers and brk always have frags of nice stuff...

Edited by reefhunter

If you're willing to head out to Vienna, I have a variety of things for free or for sale. LPS/SPS/Zoas/Leathers, etc. I just haven't been organized enough lately to advertise properly.