New Mailing list -- please sign up

johnnybv

We are setting up a new email marketing program, and would like to have everyone interested in receiving sales and special events via email on our list.

This is not going to be a daily SPAM subliminally shoving BRK BRK BRK down your throat, but simply an easy way to communicate with our customers. Even if you have given us you email before please sign up again, if you are already in our system it will tell you and not send duplicate emails. It will only take less than a min.

Just go to our website and the sign up is right in the middle of the first page.

www.blueribbonkoi.com

Thanks,

John

This gonna include the secret sales? BTW... Ozzie can't keep secrets. Wait. Looks like I can't either.

yea, he is on my S list right now, the sale he decided to run last week was un authorized!

Good thing I just bought food.

Totally forgot. Did they tell you about that API AlgaeFix Marine?

Yes they did, I brought it in, and it is the exact same formula as the pond stuff we already have on the shelf. We are giving it a try.

john

It takes a while before it kills it but it works. Didn't hurt a thing in my tank either while I was using it. I was dosing a ml more than recommended and at around the 8th dose the stuff was falling off in clumps. Becareful with it as it will kill other macro's also.

It takes a while before it kills it but it works. Didn't hurt a thing in my tank either while I was using it. I was dosing a ml more than recommended and at around the 8th dose the stuff was falling off in clumps. Becareful with it as it will kill other macro's also.

how often were you dosing it? every 3 days?