BRK does it again....

epleeds

Yep, this is how they are. Really fantastic. Couldn't agree with you more.

Thanks all, its nice that you recognize our efforts to provide the type of service that you can't get online. It does take some extra effort, time and money. Keep your LFS alive, support the ones that support you!

John

Edited by johnnybv

Johnny,

I'm in agreement with the rest of the guys. I was in on Friday with Michele and Alexander, he had won a gift certificate and we needed something to contain hair algae. The guys and I talked for a bit and I got the yellow tang that had been in with the GSM clown pair, he's a beautiful fish and the GSMs were picking on him. My water is clear now and it's testing okay, I fixed my cyano problem after the great tank death, but now the tank has a big hair algae problem. The time they spent with me was appreciated and the store looks great.

Kevin

Johnny,

I'm in agreement with the rest of the guys. I was in on Friday with Michele and Alexander, he had won a gift certificate and we needed something to contain hair algae. The guys and I talked for a bit and I got the yellow tang that had been in with the GSM clown pair, he's a beautiful fish and the GSMs were picking on him. My water is clear now and it's testing okay, I fixed my cyano problem after the great tank death, but now the tank has a big hair algae problem. The time they spent with me was appreciated and the store looks great.

Kevin

glad to hear they took good care of you, thanks!

Hey Johnny, been a long time. Was away for about a year, but stopped by and picked up a Powder Blue and Yellow Tang :) Thanks!

You are welcome! Dont be such a stranger.....enjoy

John