Is this our Boret?

Leishman

Congratulations Boret! :clap: It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Yeah!! It is me! I cannot believe I actually won something! :wig:

Ha ha ha, thanks Jan, and thank you guys.

I think it is going to be a great addition to my system. I didn't post on the 250w ballast they had in the previous giveaway because I had no use for it but this 400 is ideal. I currently have a Metrolight Electronic (dimmable) ballast but I am pretty sure this Vertex is better. I hope it fires up the Radium (it is HQI so I think it will), otherwise I will have to sell it. I will do a review and send it to the guys at glassbox-design.com as a thank you for the prize. Eric already contacted me for the address and mentioned that it will be here next week. I am looking forward to it. If I decide to sell it I will let you guys know. There is already one person in line for it so I will keep that in mind.

This is the ballast I currently use:

prod_02.jpg

This is the Metrolight website.

From what I read in the glassbox-design.com review of the Vertex ballast it is supposed to consume less electricity and provide same output as other top brands.

The Metrolight is the ballast IceCap sells.

Congrats - thats awesome!

Guess I'll have to check that site out more :)

It is a pretty cool website. It is a blog but they keep up to date with a lot of cool equipment and they update it often. Plus, come on, free stuff just for posting a comment, how cool is that??