Hunter's 120 Gallon Tech Tank

very nice Hunter..i can't believe the PinkLemonade encrusted that much already..and the superman coloring back up so fast...what are using to attach the frags to the rock?..i was looking at the Borealis and it looks like glue?...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Thanks Lynn!

Hey billy, I used the superglue that BRK sells... I took the rock out and glued it then put it back...

Thanks Mehmet!

Edited by reefhunter

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I put new Radiums in (thanks Sean) and I changed my T5 bulbs to 1 daylight bulb, 2 pure actinic and 1 actinic +. I might change a pure actinic for an actinic +. I really like what the single daylight bulb did for the overall look of the tank.

• 3 weeks later...

ben, those AOI's blow almost every other coral in my tank away. Thanks man!

Im glad you like them :) they look better in your tank than in mine! lol my colony fell behind the rocks for a while so it has come catching up to do :/ and too bad theyre slow growers... at least for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like you got a little reinvigorated with the new tank and camera! Its looking great.

Yeah I like my G10 too.

Glad to know those are AIO's. I have a huge colony now and was just calling them yellow rings. :)

(edited)

haha... I bought them from Ben then sold them to you when I broke down the 220. Then you shipped me a frag for my new tank!!! What a story... all for a few zoanthids.

They are worth it.

Edited by reefhunter