If I cannot get teeth cut into a glass baffle for the refugium side??

queloque

A piece of egg crate on top of the baffle. You can find it easily at Home Depot, usually next to the lighting dept. They are made of plastic and come in 2 x 4 sheets. Extremely easy to cut pieces to fit your needs :-)

If there is a will there is a way. The worst case scenario is scoring it and breaking it out. I've seen lots of people use dremels to do the job, or some other rotatory tool. I personally just used a sawzall with a fine metal tip blade (smooth cut type) and it worked great.

Egg crate works but its not perfect, I would go with egg crate with some sort of mesh over it, obviously depends on what you're trying to keep out.

A piece of egg crate on top of the baffle. You can find it easily at Home Depot, usually next to the lighting dept. They are made of plastic and come in 2 x 4 sheets. Extremely easy to cut pieces to fit your needs :-)

How do you hold it in place when on top of the glass?

How do you hold it in place when on top of the glass?

On my old system, I just siliconed it in place over the top of the baffle (siliconed to the edges of the tank and on the baffle itself, that is).

If there is a will there is a way. The worst case scenario is scoring it and breaking it out. I've seen lots of people use dremels to do the job, or some other rotatory tool. I personally just used a sawzall with a fine metal tip blade (smooth cut type) and it worked great.

You used a sawzall on glass and it worked? :eek:

On my old system, I just siliconed it in place over the top of the baffle (siliconed to the edges of the tank and on the baffle itself, that is).

Exactly :-)